The Hablator 0.5 "Rose" Stable chat script
- Translate chat text to communicate with those who speak other languages.
- See when others start and stop typing a message
- Upload files easily during discussions
- Allow multiple discussion "topics" to let users discuss different things at the same time, and not need to install multiple chat rooms and/or prefix each message with the discussion topic. This allows users to engage in one or more topics, and follow others they are interested in.
- Choose whether to use a FlatFile backend, a MySQL backend, or a SQLite backend
The Hablator is available under the GPL.
You can see the readme here. The changelog is here.
Have fun with it!
Updates in 0.5.1
The updates in 0.5.1 are as follows:
- A German translation, as well as updates to the Spanish translation
- Fixed an error with apostrophes in the site title
Download The Hablator 0.5.2 "Rose" (tar.gz)
Download The Hablator 0.5.2 "Rose" (zip)
Go back to the homepage